Bring the warmth of autumn to your table top with these pumpkin colored napkin rings! This mesmerizing set of four (4) napkin rings provides a unique way to add a fall vibe to your table setting. The iridescent pumpkin, squash, and copper round napkin rings provide an easy way to display your cloth napkins – especially with contrasting colors. This set is great for formal, contemporary, or casual dining. They will be a focal point on any dining table or buffet – indoor or outdoor. Each set is handmade and unique! Purchase this set or you can CUSTOM ORDER a napkin ring set to match your home décor or gift recipients favorite color! You might also like the complementary coaster set! The matching coaster set gives you the perfect way to coordinate the beauty of your table!
WONDERFUL GIFT: The best gift for the person who loves seasonal decorating and entertaining. Perfect gift for family gatherings, dinner parties, luncheons, or any occasion. Great gift for friends, relatives, colleagues, clients, etc. Great for any outdoor and poolside entertaining. Buy a set for yourself!
You can ship our products directly to your gift recipient. Gift box and complimentary gift card included. Please send us the text you’d like us to use in the notes to seller field.
- Resin approximately 2.25”in diameter (set of 4 rings)
- Ring size is 2.25” square with and 1.75” round hole
- Each resin stone is made by individually hand pouring
- Proudly “handmade” in the USA!
PROCESSING TIME: In-stock items will ship within 2 business days after purchase.
SHIPPING TIME: USPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
- Clean napkin rings with soft damp cloth
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners (will scratch surface)
- Do NOT put in the dishwasher or leave sitting in water
CUSTOM ORDERS: Do you need more than four napkin rings? I would be happy to create a custom order for you! Please feel free to send me a direct message with your color palette. Processing time is 5 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.